Job Type: Full-time (30-40 hours per week)
$19/hour 40 hours per week
Perks: room and board (accommodation/staff room and meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee, tea (no pop, alcoholic beverages or chunk food) $500/month ($230.14 every 2 weeks deducted from pay cheque). 50% of room and board paid back as a bonus if you stay for the agreed term.
Travel/fuel Subsidy $500-$1000.
When you file your taxes: Northern Tax Allowance (Canada Gov. tax benefit) if you stay for more than 6 months.
Staff have opportunities to join one of our premier floatplane tours
Why work for us
Work for the largest and most impressive lodge on the Alaska Highway and Muncho Lake Provincial Park located in the heart of British Columbia’s largest protected area, the Muskwa-Kechika. Our floatplane operation welcomes fishing & tour guests from around the world who come to our lodge to experience the best wilderness gateway in Canada’s North.
About this job
We are seeking a waiter/waitress who can serve our guests in our restaurant which operates as a casual-fine dining establishment. It is imperative that both our front desk and servers deliver quality customer service and strive to make a customer’s visit to the Northern Rockies Lodge most enjoyable and memorable.
· Serve guests in our restaurant
· Represent the Northern Rockies Lodge kitchen and menu with pride
· Mix drinks including alcoholic beverages
· Work as a team with the kitchen and other serving staff
· Keep the dining room clean and tidy
· Help out with dishes and restaurant stocking
· Operate the cash register
· Native / near-native level of English
· Previous experience working in the restaurant or hotel industry
· Serving it Right BC certification, can be done online at https://www.responsibleservicebc.gov.bc.ca/serving-it-right-course
· Demonstrates good knowledge of customer service
· Canadian citizen / permanent residence or have a valid work visa
· Bartender experience, mixing drinks
· Speak another language, especially German and French
Download application form from our website, www.northernrockieslodge.com/employment/ save and email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving experience 1-2 years
Need Serving it Right.
Please fill out our application form. Follow this link to download the form.
www.northernrockieslodge.com/employment/APPLY NOW! • SERVER • Northern Rockies Lodge
Post Date: June 5, 2022
Mile 462 Alaska Highway, Box 8
Hotel, Motel and cabin accommodation in the center of Muncho Lake Provincial Park are the most modern in the Muncho Lake/Toad River and Liard River Hotsprings region. The Northern Rockies Lodge is located halfway between Watson Lake and Fort Nelson, a convenient days drive from either Whitehorse and Fort St. John/ Dawson Creek and Grande Prairie. The Northern Rockies Lodge is located in the midst of the northernmost peaks of the Rocky Mountains with floatplane access to the surrounding Muskwa/Kechika Wilderness area... we invite you to join us for outdoor adventure in Super, Natural British Columbia!