Shuttle Driver – Summer 2023
You are responsible for driving resort staff safely to and from Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. If you possess excellent communication, punctuality and guest services skills, this role is for you!
· Ensure the safety of passengers while operating our 22-passenger bus.
· Shuttle employees between town and resort.
· Assist staff with loading/unloading ski or snowboarding gear
· Occasionally tow a small trailer on busier days to hold ski or snowboard gear.
· Maintain a professional and polite demeanor with passengers at all times.
· Inspect vehicle to ensure that it is functioning correctly, at the beginning and end of every shift.
· Follow all traffic laws and posted speed limits, even at the expense of arriving late to your destination.
· Be an advocate for health and safety, ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
· Work a split shift which requires early mornings and evenings, with approximately 6 unpaid hours in between shifts.
· Work flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends, in extreme weather conditions on resort.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· A staff season’s pass to the resort to enjoy downhill biking, hiking, and more.
· Discounts on food, retail, golf, and hotels.
· A competitive wage with seasonal accident insurance.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
· Hold your Class 4 driver’s license.
· Have previous experience with bus shuttling/transportation.
· Have worked in a customer service role.
· Are familiar operating a 2-way radio – an asset.
· Hold a first aid certificate – an asset.
· Can withstand brief exposure to extreme weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, cold, heat) in a mountain environment.
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.
Application Video: We like to meet all of our candidates in person, but understand that this is difficult for non-locals. We would love to see a brief (≥60 seconds), creative video outlining your thoughts and experience with safety, teamwork, and guest experience. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo, with the link to your video included in your resume or cover letter. Please note that video applications are not mandatory, but will help you stand out amongst the thousands of resumes we receive annually!APPLY NOW! • SHUTTLE DRIVER • Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
Post Date: March 13, 2023
PO Box 839, 1500 Kicking Horse Trail
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is a four season destination resort located only 15 kms outside of beautiful Golden, BC.