Position: Team VIP Attendant
Reports to: Manager, Catering
At Canucks Sports & Entertainment, we are excited to be in the business of creating memorable moments for our fans and guests. We are now inviting enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our event staff team and be part of the excitement during Canucks games, Warriors games, and concerts at Rogers Arena. We can’t wait to meet you!
This is a part-time, hourly position.
A typical shift includes:
● Providing food and beverage service to the players, executives, and family of the Vancouver Canucks, as well as other VIP guests of Rogers Arena, in a timely manner
● Communicating with service staff, kitchen staff, and bartenders to coordinate entire station and ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service
● Consistently providing exceptional and knowledgeable service that will impress and thrill special guests and provide an iconic experience at every touch point
● Showing continuous pride in work area and the facility as a whole by maintaining a premium level of cleanliness
● Other duties as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● Must be at least 19 years of age
● Completion of Serving it Right Certificate
● Must be able to work weeknights, weekends, and holidays with various start times
● Must be able to safely lift up to 35 lbs.
● Must be able to stand during scheduled shift, withstand repetitive walking, reaching, and bending for long periods of time
● Serving and beverage experience in a premium establishment
● Have an incredible ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
● Strong communication skills, including listening skills and ability to communicate with guests and respond to inquiries
● Excellent on-the-spot problem solving skills, including the ability to independently handle service recovery situations to a fan’s satisfaction
● Non-Canadian residents must hold a valid work permit expiring no earlier than January 2024
● Experience with VIP guests is an asset
Vancouver is one of the most diverse cities in the world and Canucks Sports & Entertainment strives to create a workforce that is inclusive, equitable, and represents our beautiful, unique community. We value unique perspectives, ideas, and creativity that support a diverse, inclusive, respectful, collaborative, and fun work environment. Canucks Sports & Entertainment is committed to building and supporting a diverse team.
This position will remain open until filled.
https://recruiting.ultipro.ca/CAN5003AQG/JobBoard/d2174548-520b-4418-aace-580a1849fa4a/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=63b7486b-bbb6-4389-8cb9-f6e6d74053d0APPLY NOW! • TEAM VIP ATTENDANT • Canucks Sports & Entertainment
Post Date: March 3, 2023
800 Griffiths Way
Canucks Sports & Entertainment, previously known as Orca Bay Sports & Entertainment, is a sports and entertainment company in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada that owns and operates the Vancouver Canucks of the National Hockey League team and their home arena, Rogers Arena.