Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Association (CCCTA) is seeking a talented individual to join our team to develop and grow the tourism industry in the Cariboo Chilcotin Coast region of British Columbia. Are you passionate about our region? Interested in contributing to the development of the tourism industry and building a diversified economy? Would you like to work for a forward thinking innovative organization?
We might have the position you have been looking for.
Responsibilities could include:
• Maintain CCC trade, media & film site with suitable content, create market-oriented itineraries to pitch, increase products/experiences in travel trade tariffs in receptive and international outbound operators,
• Support relevant FAM tours (itineraries, greet or lead), respond to trade and travel media related inquires,
• Working with Destination & Experience Managers to guide businesses on export ready criteria, and aid in the advancement of market & export ready products & visitor experiences as appropriate,
• Manage financial budgets, stakeholder communications, funding applications, reporting, timelines & deliverables as required,
• Highlight best practices, share business insights that are solutions oriented, and steward progress for regional tourism industry.
• Develop and keep current CCC stories rooted in key pillars and aligned with organization direction,
• Develop and maintain contacts & sources across travel media spectrum to assist with future product placement, development, expansion, influence, conversion,
• Represent CCC region (or in partnership with) at relevant & effective media functions, events.
• Respond to film location, Creative BC and BC Film commissions requests in a timely manner,
• Ensure execution, updating and reporting on the regional creative industries plan,
• Develop/maintain relationships with creative industries and interested stakeholders, including finding new resources,
• Coordinate updating of location files and assets,
• Maintain current creative industries Film DAM, CRM, website content and communications.
Please email cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.APPLY NOW! • TRAVEL TRADE, MEDIA & FILM COORDINATOR • Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Association
Post Date: January 16, 2023 Deadline for Application: February 3, 2023
#204-350 Barnard Street
A Regional Destination Management Organization that works in conjunction with the Ministry of Tourism, Arts, Culture & Sport, Destination British Columbia, Destination Canada and industry partners in the Cariboo Chilcotin Coast region to help foster the sustainable growth of the tourism sector. Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism promotes the responsible development of tourism, markets the tourism products of the region, and supports the regional film, motion picture and creative industries. Officially the second region in North America to earn the internationally registered Biosphere Certified Destination from the Responsible Tourism Institute for its work in tourism sustainability, Cariboo Chilcotin Coast tourism uses innovative approaches and leading-edge initiatives. Considered an industry leader, Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism is adding to its team of talented and motivated employees. All applicants should be excellent communicators and high achievers who are dedicated to business excellence and customer service.