Detailed Job Description
Eagle’s Eye Chef de Partie
When our guests are looking to replenish their energy on the mountain, you are waiting to provide for them as a valuable member of our Food & Beverage Team. You act as a leader in the absence of the Chef or Sous Chef and assist the team in ensuring the highest standards are maintained.
– Act as leader in absence of the Chef or Sous Chef in calling the line and communicating with Front of House staff.
– Assess any needs for preparation work or supplies prior to service and communicate any issues to manager prior to service.
– Promote a safe, sanitized work environment, ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness, safety and food storage management.
– Update inventory lists for communication to manager.
– Ensure closing procedures are fully completed for all stations.
– Prepare, cook, and plate food to established standards for quality and presentation.
– Participate in all team orientation, team meetings, regular cleaning, and season-end clean and close procedures.
– Assist with inventory and menu development as needed.
– Maintain effective communication through restaurant and with teammates.
– Assist with other duties as assigned.
– A staff season’s pass for the resort.
– A competitive wage with seasonal accident insurance.
– Discounts on food, lift tickets, retail and hotels.
– An amazing work environment – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
By joining RCR, you will become part of a passionate and dedicated team that works together to provide our guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
- Have 3 years previous experience in a food preparation role in a professional dining establishment.
- Are experienced leading a line and ensuring food and presentation standards are maintained.
- Have a love of, and passion for, food and cooking.
- Have Food Safe or other food handling certification.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Have a culinary background, education, or diploma - an asset.
Click Apply Now!APPLY NOW! • WINTER EAGLE'S EYE CHEF DE PARTIE • Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
Post Date: November 15, 2022 Deadline for Application: December 1, 2022
PO Box 839, 1500 Kicking Horse Trail
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is a four season destination resort located only 15 kms outside of beautiful Golden, BC.