Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must have previous experience chopping wood by hand
• Previous experience in Housekeeping/Laundry an asset
• Efficient time-management skills required to complete assigned tasks for the day
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to Front Desk and Housekeeping, using radio
• Must be flexible, adaptable, and prepared to embrace challenges
• Will be required to work outside in all seasons, including winter
• Physical demands include standing, bending, sitting, chopping wood, lifting up to 30 pounds
email@example.comAPPLY NOW! • WOODS PERSON • Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts
Post Date: July 29, 2022 Deadline for Application: June 30, 2022
PO Box 1326
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts (CRMR) is an innovative family company dedicated to providing world-class dining, hospitality and service to visitors from around the world.
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts (CRMR) is a family-owned company that has been in the tourism industry since 1986 when they first opened Emerald Lake Lodge. CRMR consists of three upscale boutique lodges - Buffalo Mountain Lodge, Emerald Lake Lodge and Deer Lodge - Two unique contemporary restaurants - Cilantro, and The Lake House - located in Calgary, a wine store called Bin 905, a game ranch called Canadian Rocky Mountain Ranch (CRM Ranch) as well as a state of the art laundry facility and delicious bakery.
Our lodges offer beautiful and unique accommodations in breathtaking surroundings. We offer a retreat to nature, serenity and relaxation to help the weary traveller leave the pressures of a busy world behind. We are surrounded by the towering peaks of the Canadian Rockies and our guests and staff enjoy outdoor adventures like skiing, canoeing, whitewater rafting and mountaineering.