Every food and beverage business must develop an OHS program to help prevent accidents and injuries. This sample document contains the basic components of a program, which you can modify and add to, as necessary, to create your own unique program.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Occupational Health and Safety Program Template
- Ski Area Safety Talk: Working at Heights
- Workplace Inspections
- Kitchen Safety: Preventing Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Kitchen Safety Poster: Clean up spills and keep floors clean. Wear proper footwear.
- Helicopter & Snowcat Skiing: Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Program Manual
- What’s wrong with this photo? (Server Safety)
- What’s wrong with this photo? (Ski Lift Safety)
- 6-minute safety talks for student apprentices in Culinary Arts
- Young Worker Safety Can’t Wait: Safety Kit for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry