Every food and beverage business must develop an OHS program to help prevent accidents and injuries. This sample document contains the basic components of a program, which you can modify and add to, as necessary, to create your own unique program.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Occupational Health and Safety Program Template
- Kitchen Safety Poster: Save your fingers. Use the guards.
- Safe Work Practices: Using Meat Slicers
- Safe Work Practices: Using Jig Saws
- Safe Work Practices: Using Band Saws
- Safe Work Practices: Cleaning Meat Slicers
- Helicopter & Snowcat Skiing: Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Program Manual
- Kitchen Safety Poster: Don’t Defeat the Safeguards
- 6-minute safety talks for student apprentices in Culinary Arts
- PoolSafeBC Best Practices Guide