Every food and beverage business must develop an OHS program to help prevent accidents and injuries. This sample document contains the basic components of a program, which you can modify and add to, as necessary, to create your own unique program.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Occupational Health and Safety Program Template
- Ergonomics Study of Dining Services Positions at the University of California May 2012
- Helicopter & Snowcat Skiing: Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Program Manual
- 3 Steps to Effective Worker Education and Training
- PoolSafeBC Best Practices Guide
- Injury Prevention Resources for Tourism and Hospitality – Accommodation
- Injury Prevention Resources for Tourism & Hospitality – Food & Beverage Services