BSAFE™ is a new online health and safety training program designed to ensure foundational health and safety knowledge in BC’s tourism and hospitality businesses to keep everyone safe as we move through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Employers who have 75% of their workforce successfully complete the training course, will be recognized with a “BSAFE trained” certificate. They can use this certificate in different ways to demonstrate their commitment to providing a safe environment for guests and workers, thereby increasing consumer confidence.
Congratulations to our recently certified businesses!
- A Taste Of Victoria Food Tours
- AdvantageHOPE (Hope Visitor Centre)
- Best Western Premier Chateau Granville
- Blackcomb Springs Suites
- Canadian International Dragon Boat Festival Society
- City Of Salmon Arm, Visitor Services
- Creston Valley Visitor Centre
- Christina Lake Tourism Society
- Destination Campbell River, Visitor Centre
- Destination Greater Victoria
- Destination Osoyoos
- Discovery Marine Safaris LTD.
- Five Star Whale Watching
- Fort Nelson & District Chamber of Commerce
- Inn at Laurel Point
- Marine Link Tours
- Nanaimo Visitor Centre
- Nootka Gold in Tahsis
- Ovintiv Events Centre
- Parkside Hotel & Spa
- Port Hardy District Chamber of Commerce
- Skwachays Lodge Hotel and Gallery
- The Rockwell Harrison Guest Lodge B&B
- Tofino Hummingbird Cottage
- Vancouver Island Visitor Centre
- Westbank Museum and Arts and Crafts Society
- Windermere Valley Museum