Working in BC’s Tourism Regions
Thinking of expanding your horizons? The BC tourism industry has numerous jobs that would fit your skill set and lifestyle. In fact, there are 106,000 projected new tourism job openings between now and 2028!
British Columbia has diverse landscapes, with different specialties and needs that attract visitors and residents alike. Whether you want to work on the water, on a mountain, at a luxurious resort, surrounded by delicious aromas – there’s a job for you!
Click on each tourism region below to find out more about:
- Where the region is and what it looks like;
- Some of the tourism job opportunities within the region;
- Current job openings in the region;
- The lifestyle;
- The people who live and work there and why they love it there;
- …and related links and resources to make your way to that region!