|Date:||February 23, 2023|
|Time:||3:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Address:||269 Bernard Avenue, Kelowna|
There are currently over 5,000 job postings across British Columbia for the tourism and hospitality industry. Many openings and companies which are looking for talents but so few candidates ready to join the industry. The competition between employers is therefore fierce.
How can an employer make the difference and how to recruit successfully?
- By standing out from the crowd through simple and quick marketing tactics.
- By betting on candidates coming from francophone immigration. Highly qualified, bilingual and motivated… In 2022, more than 4,000 emigrated in B.C.
This informational session, organised by the SDECB - non-profit organisation and major stakeholder in the francophone economical network in B.C. - is directed towards tourism & hospitality businesses which want to:
- Hire qualified staff.
- Understand the options they have in terms of work permits so that they can hire francophone and bilingual talents successfully, easily and quickly.
- Know how to optimise employees’ retention.
- Be connected to resources which can help them find qualified staff.
- Improve their competitiveness.
- Employer branding: How to be better perceived as an employer
- Communication: Tactics to attract candidates.
- Recruitment of francophone talents: Understand quick and easy immigration and work permit options.