|Date:||November 22, 2022|
|Time:||11:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Hosted by Thompson, Okanagan, Tourism Association
Tuesday, November 22 | 11 AM - 12 PM
Energy Efficiency has become an essential component for companies to manage costs and improve margins while reducing environmental impacts and greenhouse gasses.
TOTA’s Energy Analyst is hosting a webinar with Jordan Fisher, Chief Decarbonization Officer of FRESCo, on how hotels and tourism businesses can access Energy Efficiency updates, support, and financial savings.
This webinar will showcase:
- How to access FortisBC rebates and government tax credits
- Two Free FortisBC programs that can help reduce building operation costs
- Free energy assessment to identify opportunities
- Free engineering support to implement building upgrades
- Free water saving devices
The webinar will be approximately 1 hour long with time for Q&A. A recorded version of the webinar will be made available for those that register but are unable to attend the live webinar.