When it comes to health and safety, everyone in the workplace has distinct responsibilities. Whether you’re an owner, employer, supervisor, prime contractor, or worker, you have a role to play in keeping the workplace safe.
- Roles, Rights & Responsibilities
- Health and Safety Program – Records and Statistics
- Guide to Writing an OHS Policy Statement
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy Template
- Rights and Responsibilities for New and Young Workers
- Student WorkSafe Planning 10 Program
- How Much Will My Insurance Cost?
- What do I get for my WorkSafeBC coverage?