Bring go2HR’s SuperHost Destination Ambassador Program to your region to build customer confidence and create remarkable visitor experiences in your community today!
The SuperHost Destination Ambassador program allows local regional and tourism associations and/or chambers of commerce to build a highly customized learning platform for local businesses. Through a half-day training course, local businesses, employers, and volunteers will learn to:
- Make a great first impression with visitors
- Use and share consistent community health and safety practices
- Help rebuild customer confidence to travel safely post-COVID
- Understand the importance of tourism and how it benefits your local community
- Identify different visitor profiles and reasons they visit your area
- Understand how to best promote products and services your community has to offer
- Enhance the visitor experience so guests want to return
Regaining and building consumer confidence to travel in a post-COVID environment is necessary for our industry to recover, and our SuperHost Destination Ambassador Program is well-positioned to do just that. Provide your stakeholders, volunteers, destination ambassadors, guest services staff and more with the skills they need today to put your community’s best foot forward to visitors and guests.
Note: SuperHost® Foundations of Service Quality™ or equivalent training and experience is recommended before taking Destination Ambassador.
Please contact the SuperHost team if you are interested in delivering Destination Ambassador™ in your community. Note that delivery of this course is limited to one organization per community. Please check to see if your local tourism association or chamber of commerce is listed below, prior to inquiring about delivering Destination Ambassador in your area.
Destination Ambassador™ is currently available in the following communities:
- Comox – Comox Visitor Centre
- Mission – Mission Chamber of Commerce
- Nelson – Visitor Centre
- Richmond – Tourism Richmond
- Shuswap – South Shuswap Chamber of Commerce