A comprehensive and practical introduction to customer service best practices, SuperHost Foundations of Service Quality is an essential first step for all customer service professionals. Designed to sharpen in-demand transferable skills like teamwork, communication, and conflict resolution, this course is full of interactive activities and action-oriented tips to prepare you for the front lines.
Available online and in the classroom, this course covers topics like:
- Relationship between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives
- Tailoring service to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Communication etiquette and service recovery techniques
- Using metrics to assess customer experience and service quality
- Role of front-line employees in businesses success
Why Take Foundations of Service Quality? (aka What’s In It For You)
- Competitive advantage in the job market
- Enhanced transferable skills such as communication, adaptability, and resourcefulness
- Increased confidence and professionalism
Why Offer Foundations of Service Quality? (aka What’s In It For Your Business)
- Improved overall customer satisfaction
- Increased recognition for service excellence
- Improved employee competence and a happier, more productive workplace
Get 20% off SuperHost Foundations of Service Quality Online*. *No promo code needed; discount calculated at checkout. Limited time only.
Q. What skill set will my employees gain from taking the Foundations of Service Quality™ course?
A. Participants who have successfully completed the Foundations of Service Quality course will have a good understanding of the key elements of excellent customer service, how to create an exceptional experience for your customers, and the importance of communicating effectively.
Q. I would like my employees to take the Foundations course. What are my options?
A. As an employer, you and/or your employees can consider the following options:
- Employees can register for the online course at train.go2hr.ca.
- Employees can register for any of the public classroom courses.
- You can contact a SuperHost Training Provider to arrange training with their SuperHost Certified Instructor.
- You can apply to become a Training Provider, and either hire a Certified SuperHost Instructor or send one of your team members to become an instructor to deliver training on site.