Whether locals or visitors, your customers are a mosaic of different backgrounds and identities, a “one-size-fits-all” service approach simply doesn’t cut it. Our world and needs are changing and so too, should our service delivery. A personalized approach that is focused on meeting the unique needs of each customer is the marker of successful and inclusive customer service.
Are you a front-line customer service professional? Make inclusive service your top priority and boost your customer service skills with SuperHost Service For All: Foundations of Inclusive Service!
Service For All: Foundations of Inclusive Service offers up-to-date information to help you understand distinct customer groups and their needs AND practical, action-oriented tips that you can use to adjust your service to meet those needs – every time.
Delivered online, this self-paced course includes interactive video modules that will keep you engaged as you learn:
- The origin of stereotypes and how to avoid them through empathy and sensitivity
- How to use professionally appropriate language when delivering diverse service
- Practical tips and information to help you adjust your customer service delivery to meet diverse customer needs including:
- different generations
- persons with disabilities
- individuals within the LGBTQ/2S community
- Indigenous peoples
- immigrants… and more!
- Competitive advantage in the job market
- Enhanced transferrable skills such as communication, adaptability, and resourcefulness
- Practical knowledge to understand and recognize diversity in your workplace
Why Offer Service For All: Foundations of Inclusive Service – (aka What’s In It For Your Business)
- Improved overall customer service satisfaction
- Increased recognition as an inclusive business
- Improved employee competence and confidence to meet the needs of your diverse customers
Now 20% off for a limited time*. *No promo code needed; discount calculated at checkout.
Note: SuperHost Foundations of Service Quality™ or equivalent training and experience is recommended before taking Service For All: Foundations of Inclusive Service.
Get Social With Us